Update Feb. 13, 2008: The position has been filled.
From our pal Stacey:
Immediate opening for an energetic, self-motivated, analytical thinker with a combination of graphic skills and Web editing experience.
- daily website maintenance and quality assurance;
- continual improvements focused on search engine optimization, general functionality and appearance;
- managing rotation of featured products and offers throughout the website;
- creating landing pages as needed;
- setting up HTML newsletters and deploying to subscribers;
- maintaining e-newsletter archives;
- managing pay-per-click ad words;
- tracking website trends and activity;
- providing web analytics summary reports on a daily or weekly basis.
Qualified Applicant Skills:
- 1-3 years experience in basic website design, content posting and maintenance, and working with web analytics tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Acrobat and Illustrator are required. Experience with Macromedia Flash is a definite plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, but with the prioritization skills needed to keep the team’s overall objectives in focus.
- Extremely detailed, energetic, accurate, organized and thorough.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with non-technical personnel.
- Strong personal desire to understand the business and stay abreast of best practices in web design and principles of web usability.
- BA/BS in Web Development, New Media, Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, MIS, or Communications