- Tuesday, Aug. 17
- 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Infomedia, Teklinks building, 201 Summit Parkway, Homewood [map]
- $10, RSVP required ($20 late fee)
How Can Traditional Media Co-Exist with New Media?
Learn from staff members at Birmingham Magazine as they demonstrate how they’ve incorporated social networking to engage readers online.
See how they got started with new media and what innovative tools lie in the magazine’s future including the new City Guide iPhone app.
Join us Tuesday, Aug. 17 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Infomedia. (See directions below.)
- 5:30-6 p.m. – networking
- 6-7 – Birmingham Magazine presentation
- 7-7:30 – City Guide iPhone App presentation
Invite your friends and colleagues in media (print, broadcast, online, etc.), public relations, advertising and marketing.
Please RSVP by Friday, Aug. 13, 5 p.m.
Note: You must RSVP for this event — NO WALK-INS.
Special thanks to our location sponsor Infomedia.
Questions? Contact us or leave a comment.
P.S. Please join our free mailing list for all the updates straight to your In box.
Want to sponsor a MOB event? It’s easy.
Directions to Infomedia:
- Take I-65 to Exit 256A, Oxmoor Road (Homewood).
- Head west on Oxmoor for 0.4 miles.
- Turn right onto Summit Parkway (just before Hamburger Heaven).
- Head uphill, turn right into the Teklinks parking lot.
- At the main entrance, we’ll be in the big conference room on the left.